[vtkusers] Double Precision Scalars, what to do?

Gopalakrishnan, Gowri Gowri.Gopalakrishnan at inteq.com
Wed Oct 31 04:12:00 EST 2001

I came across this with vtkpolydata few days ago. There you can specify
double but internally in the vtk code i found a cast to float. No one
(except Karin) replied to me on that question. So I guessed it is a problem.
I then scaled my data to get around the problem.
There is a vtkdoublearray (you can see the example from Karin in the posting
under the title precision) which is useful.

If you can stick to float. Sorry cannot help you more - it is a problem

regards
Gowri