[vtkusers] mailing list

anast.jm at pg.com anast.jm at pg.com
Tue Oct 30 10:48:03 EST 2001

Regis,

I think you might be looking for vtkdll.lib to compile your app. You can
download it from http://public.kitware.com/VTK/get-software.php within

vtk32Cpp.exe (3.1MB)
This contains include files and libraries for C++ development under Microsoft Visual C++ (version 6.0).

Or you can build vtkdll.dll yourself from source code and the lib will be created as well....john

 Internet Mail Message
 Received from host:      public.kitware.com
 [208.136.18.25]

From: Régis BLANCHON <poete66 at caramail.com>@public.kitware.com on 10/30/2001
03:38 PM GMT

     Régis BLANCHON <poete66 at caramail.com>           To:   vtkusers at public.kitware.com
                       @public.kitware.com           Cc:    (bcc: John Anast-JM/PGI)

                                  Sent by:
         vtkusers-admin at public.kitware.com
                       10/30/2001 10:38 AM

I would like to ask the VTK's users about my problem :

I'm a new user in VTK and I would like to know where I can
find the file VTKDLL.DLL because my my program doesn't
compile without it.
Thanks
Régis

Boîte aux lettres - Caramail - http://www.caramail.com