[vtkusers] Re: RedHat 7.2 Mesa bug with VTK?

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Thu Oct 25 09:18:31 EDT 2001

I think it will be fixed in 4.0.   We are running a dashboard now with the
cvs version of Mesa and it now works.   There was a problem with Mesa that
caused polygons to be dropped.  The problem is now fixed.  I just did a diff
with the 4.0 tag and the current cvs, and there are no changes to the core
library, so Mesa 4.0 should work well.   If you want to use Mesa from cvs
for some reason, you can now check the vtk dashboard.  The build to look at is

A_MesaCVS_Mandrake7.2-1-Nightly

This build does a cvs update on both Mesa and VTK each night.

-Bill