[vtkusers] VolumePro example

anast.jm at pg.com anast.jm at pg.com
Wed Oct 24 14:09:35 EDT 2001

Fabian, have a look at  \vtk\contrib\examplesTcl\volProSimple.tcl ....john

 Internet Mail Message
 Received from host:      public.kitware.com
 [208.136.18.25]

From: "Fabian Härle" <fabian.haerle at web.de>@public.kitware.com on 10/24/2001
01:11 PM ZE2

                       @public.kitware.com        <vtkusers at public.kitware.com>
                                                     Cc:    (bcc: John Anast-JM/PGI)
                                             Subject:      [vtkusers] VolumePro example
                                  Sent by:
         vtkusers-admin at public.kitware.com
                       10/24/2001 07:11 AM

Hi,

I need to know, whether my VolumePro500 Board runs with vtk. As I am new to
developing software with vtk, I'd like to ask you, if anyone has a running
example I could use to test the board.
I managed to compile vtk 3.2 with the vli extension under Linux, but I do not
know, how to change the vtk volume examples to use the VolumePro500 board.

Thanx for your help,

Fabian