[vtkusers] help - desperate - vrml importer

Gopalakrishnan, Gowri Gowri.Gopalakrishnan at inteq.com
Wed Oct 24 06:47:08 EDT 2001

Hello

I am struggling with the vrml importer. I tried with various vrml editors to
create a vrml world (either 1.0 or 2.0)
These vrml files in the vrml viewer (ex.cosmo) looks good. But the minute I
import it to vtk all the objects in the
vrml world which look together are seperated. Yes I use vrml2.0  with vtk.
No i dont use any textures.

Could someone please give me tips as to what could be wrong. So far the only
file that I managed to look
in vtk is the bot2.wrl which comes with vtk. I took this file opened it in
one of the editors and saved it as a new
vrml file and then view it with vtk - the screen is blanck. There is no
picture.

Can someone help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards
Gowri