[vtkusers] run time error on "volProSimple.tcl"

Pairash Saiviroonporn pai at bwh.harvard.edu
Mon Oct 22 20:59:14 EDT 2001

Hi There
   I would like to ask for some helps with problem on run time
error when running "volProSimple.tcl"

   I just installed VolPro500 card on my SUN Ultra-80 Solaris 5.8. Here
what I did:
   - complete install driver software and can run test programs ok
     (31 fps for 128x128x128 data set)
   - complie vtk (using SUNWS CC 6.1) with VolumePro classes (just
followed steps in vtkVolumeProVG500Mapper.h)

   However when I tested vtk on volProSimple.tcl, I got:

(75)laser3d: /export/laser/bay3_project/vtk_laser/tcl/vtk volProSimple.tcl

Segmentation fault

 Have anyone experiences this problem before? Any helps you can give will
be really appriciate.

Thanks, pai.