[vtkusers] !PolyData->CopyCells method?

Jingyi Jin jinjingyi at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 19:46:56 EDT 2001

Hi Terrence,

I took this idea from vtkQuadricDecimation class, may
be you want to examine the code by your own.

I just want to make sure whether the result from your
Delaunay->GetMesh() has more than 17 cells... and
could you tell me which kind of error was generated?
Aparently your code looks correct.

Good luck.

Jingyi