[vtkusers] To image processing community about region growing

Goodwin Lawlor goodwin.lawlor at ucd.ie
Tue Oct 16 10:05:52 EDT 2001

Try 3D slicer (vtk based app). Its a "freely available, open-source software
for visualization, registration, segmentation...". Have a look at
www.slicer.org.

If you need to do your segmentation with vtk, try vtkImageDilateErode3D   or
vtkImageContinuousErode3D after you've thresholded your volume.

HTH,

Goodwin
University College Dublin