[vtkusers] RE: Has anyone implemented a method to insert a point into the mesh created by Delaunay2D?

Terence Lim tlim at mda.ca
Mon Oct 15 15:12:41 EDT 2001

Thanks for your helpful advice, Kevin.  I thought of another approach as I
would like to take advantage of the CheckEdge and FindTriangle functions
already implemented in Delaunay2D.  Perhaps I could implement a method
InsertPoint(...) in Delaunay2D.c to perform the insertion of a point (and
likewise, another function DeletePoint to delete a point).  I am not sure as
to which approach is simpler to implement  (Kevin's or mine).  Has anyone
does something like this?

Thanks,

Terence