[vtkusers] Newbie Java Problems

Gopalakrishnan, Gowri Gowri.Gopalakrishnan at inteq.com
Mon Oct 15 04:06:47 EDT 2001

Hello,
 I dont know if any one gave you any leads on your problem.
My opinion is that you have to sign and perhaps time stamp your applet.
Since you are using a dll java applet will not run for security reasons.
Try to sign it and then try. If you need help signing an applet let me know.
If you want to avoid this then make your java code an application (add a
static
main at the end) so that you dont need  a browser, and can run as an
application

gowri