[vtkusers] streamline & streakline

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Mon Oct 8 11:26:12 EDT 2001

hi,

    BG> There is no immediate plan for a streakline filter. Has there
    BG> been support for time variant vector fields in VTK, it would
    BG> have been relatively easy to write a filter which computes
    BG> particle paths. It would also have been trivial to extend that
    BG> to something which computes streaklines. If anybody has any
    BG> VTK code which does any of this, I would be happy to help them
    BG> incorporate it into the distribution.

There was talk of this a long while ago.  I dont have any code that
does anything with time varying data sets but wish to express my
interest for such a feature and also streaklines.  :)

I still havent replied properly to John Norris's email on multi-block
stuff either.  Too many things to do.  Need to catch up. :(

prabhu