[vtkusers] memory management

Michele Zamponi michele.zamponi at menci.com
Mon Oct 8 07:50:54 EDT 2001

Hi, Prabhu, and thank you from your reply.

In my application i can create/destroy all the rendering windows I want.
the problem is that when I destroy a rendering window without exiting from
the application, my memory doesn't free.

Elsewise, if I quit the application everything goes well.

But I need to create and destroy rendering windows many times in a working
session.

thank you for any replay

Michele