[vtkusers] Problem generating Tcl

Dirk Flohil dflohil at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 04:37:35 EDT 2001

The problem is as follows:
I've created my own class in the vtk/local directory.
I got VTK to generate a valid Makefile for this
directory. I then re-compiled VTK using these
commands:
- configure --with-tcl --with-tkwidget --with-patented
--with-local --with-mesa --prefix=/myvtk --with-shared
--with-contrib
- make
- make install

However, when I try to use my own class from within a
tcl script the program crashes with a "Segmentation
fault", using the class from within a C++ program seem
s to work just fine. The problem here, I think, is in
the tcl-wrapper. Could it be that my code is
"un-wrappable"? Any help would be greatly
appreciated..

Thanks,

Alke Wiebenga