[vtkusers] vtkPanel

jun sik lee junlee1 at students.uiuc.edu
Tue Oct 2 16:01:40 EDT 2001

I'm trying to develop a collaborative visualization tool.  I have some
basic questions about vtkPanel.

If I call vtkPanel.mousePressed, mouseDragged with remote mouseEvents,
not local mouse events, it seems like changes are taking place but I can
only see the "movements" when I repaint the Panel, this causes flickering.

Can anyone explain what else I have to do other then sending mouseEvents
to vtkPanel to show movements in all clients?  I've took care of lastX,
lastY so they all keep remote lastX and lastY too.  Any help or
suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Jun Lee