[vtkusers] render a bmp slice volume

anast.jm at pg.com anast.jm at pg.com
Mon Oct 1 17:47:37 EDT 2001

oops, never mind....vtkImageLuminance
---------------------- Forwarded by John Anast-JM/PGI on 10/01/2001 05:46 PM
---------------------------
From: John Anast-JM on 10/01/2001 05:36 PM

        John Anast-JM           To:   vtkusers at public.kitware.com
  NA Paper Analytical           Cc:
             Sciences   Subject:      render a bmp slice volume
 Advanced Imaging Lab        (Document link: John Anast-JM)

  10/01/2001 05:36 PM

I've been trying to render some uCT data that is in the form of bmp slices. The
render looks pretty bad but I think its becase I'm actually rendering the  bmp
index values and not the grayscale intensity??  How can I get at the actual
grayscale values, or is it something else...thanks, john