[vtkusers] Help: Display problem

Terence Lim tlim at mda.ca
Mon Oct 1 12:39:10 EDT 2001

Hi,

I tried your suggestion of using the BoundingTriangulationOn() this resulted
in in another similar problem in which
There were many triangulates in the same plane created around my mesh.

  /\
 /  \
< M  >
 \  /
  \/

I have also tried BoundingTriangulationOff() which had no effect on my
original problem.
Any other suggestions? Is anything wrong with my code?

PolyDataSet->SetPoints(xyz);
Delaunay->SetInput(PolyDataSet);
Delaunay->SetSource(PolyDataSet);
Delaunay->BoundingTriangulationOn();