[vtkusers] volume rendering of TIFF images

André Leite Futuro futuro at ufrj.br
Wed Nov 28 22:29:15 EST 2001

Hi,

I'm trying to make a Volume Rendering of images in the TIFF format, but I'm
having some trouble, may be someone can help me.

I use the function SetDataExtent(0,300,0,300,0,29) and then I open the
images with SetFileName. To map I'm using the vtkVolumeRayCastMapper.
When I render the volume, it shows me my image divided in 9 pieces, like
this: #. Like each one of these pieces were one image.
I tried to change the scalar type of the output data in the reader, but it
didn't work.

Does someone know what the problem is?

André Futuro