[vtkusers] Trying to build vtkqgl for VTK4

Oliver Fleig Oliver.Fleig at univ-rennes1.fr
Wed Nov 28 05:21:26 EST 2001

On Tuesday 20 November 2001 11:34, Fabian Härle wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am currently trying to build vtkqgl for use with vtk4.0. Currently I
> seem to have working makefiles. Now, there seems to be a major change
> from vtk3.2 to vtk4.0, as I get the following error messages:

Hello Fabian!
I built vtk4.0 over the weekend together with vtkQGL. In order to compile
vtkQGL for vtk3.2 I already had to change one or two lines of code.

On compiling  vtkQGL you  get some errors on lines like:

actor->GetMatrix(*matrix);

You just have to replace the dereferenced value (*matrix) by the pointer
(matrix).
Be sure to link to the appropriate libraries (lib names changes from 3.2 to
4.0).

Cheers

Oliver

--
Oliver Fleig - Laboratoire IDM (fka SIM)
mailto:Oliver.Fleig at univ-rennes1.fr
+33 2 99 33 68 63 - http://idm.univ-rennes1.fr/users/fleig
PGP fingerprint = 9E 33 AC 7D 82 1A AE CC  9C 2B 71 BB CA B7 23 06