[vtkusers] vtkLineSource and colouring

Gala'Vi and Liss @ Mainframe Country pushkare at students.uiuc.edu
Mon Nov 26 16:11:37 EST 2001

Well, a quick and dirty way to do that would be to give some dummy scalars
to each of the points of the polyline, then you can use the colormap to
color things. You can make a lookup table which will be just two colors or
something like that. That will get around needing two mappers.

-- Gala

  -- There is always a way,
        you just have to find it.
              (B.Hambly "Children Of The Jedi")