[vtkusers] Still getting /Zm errors.

Anthony Sherbondy ajs214 at psu.edu
Thu Nov 22 18:01:56 EST 2001

Hello,

I am running Win2000, using Visual C++ compiler and also using STL and wxWindows.  I just downloaded the VTK4.0 source tree (today).  The only changes I made to CMakeSetup was:

BUILD_SHARED_LIBS        ON
VTK_USE_ANSI_STDLIB    ON
VTK_USE_PATENTED        ON

This compiles fine no errors or warnings.

Now I have code that compiles fine with the precompiled VTK3.2 binaries and also my own build of VTK3.2(as long as I remove the VTK_USE_ANSI_STDLIB and it only compiles on one of two PCs as I reported in yesterdays message).  If I try to compile my code with the VTK4.0 source I get multiple /Zm error messages.  I have tried many ranges of /Zm from 500 to 1000000 (Im sure this is past some limit) and the /Zm error never disappears.

Is there any order of including STL headers that I need to adhere to or any other namespace inclusion that is flooding my memory?  I would really appreciate any help that is offered.

-Tony