[vtkusers] user interface

anast.jm at pg.com anast.jm at pg.com
Wed Nov 21 11:50:50 EST 2001

I've not had a chance to look at ParaView in any great depth yet but it looks
like a very nice vtk front end (-: Plus if you happen to have a supercomputer or
a cluster laying around all the better!
http://public.kitware.com/Paraview/

PM VizStudio seems to be stuck on RC3 for quite some time now

...john

 Internet Mail Message
 Received from host:
 albatross.mail.pas.earthlink.net
 [207.217.120.120]

From: "Robert F. Palank" <srfpala at earthlink.com> on 11/21/2001 08:07 AM CST

      "Robert F. Palank"           To:   John Anast-JM/PGI at PGI
 <srfpala at earthlink.com>           Cc:
                           Subject:      RE: [vtkusers] user interface

     11/21/2001 09:07 AM

Yes, that discussion is old, but I think it should be fresh!  I will happily
post relevant email there.
Please send to bob at stlcc.org and in the subject place  place vtk interface
discussion  and I'll place it there.
Let's keep the interest alive.  Also, those interested should visit
http://www.principiamathematica.com .   Given this product, what more would
the vtk community want.  For me, I'd like access to the application script
that I suspect VizStudio RC 3 generates.
BR
  Bob Palank