[vtkusers] Re: [vtk-developers] Attribute Changes

Sebastien BARRE sebastien.barre at kitware.com
Tue Nov 20 12:19:03 EST 2001

At 11/2/2001 11:50 AM, Berk Geveci wrote:

>I just committed the attribute changes I announced in
>http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtkusers/2001-October/007967.html
>
>There is a package which is designed to provide information and help
>users/developers automate upgrading their code to VTK 4.0. We tested the
>perl script provided on most of the VTK 3.2 classes and examples (C++ and
>Tcl) and verified that it can make most of the required modifications (we
>had only a few files which failed to compile). The package is at
>http://public.kitware.com/VTK/files/Upgrading.zip

The file is now here.
http://public.kitware.com/VTK/files/misc/Upgrading.zip

The http://public.kitware.com/VTK/files/ link can now be used as a mirror
(a set of symlinks) to the FTP links shown on the "Get Software" VTK web
page. I think this should solve the problems of these web browser being not
able to handle the FTP protocol correctly :)

--
Sebastien Barre