[vtkusers] NetBSD and VTK 3.2

Mark White mjw at celos.net
Tue Nov 20 07:32:30 EST 2001

Has anyone built and used VTK under NetBSD?

Building it was reasonably straightforward - a few changes
to build shared libraries correctly and use the right
pthreads library - but although the build process finishes
correctly, the tcl executable 'vtk' crashes as soon as you
run it.  The C++ libraries seem to work fine.

I'd be grateful for any suggestions.  (In the mean time I'm
checking out the 4.x branch and will try building that.  My
specific application really needs 3.2, though.)

Mark <><