[vtkusers] VTK 4.0 error in vtkTkImageViewerWidget.h

Asad A. Abu-Tarif tarifa at rpi.edu
Mon Nov 19 02:33:34 EST 2001

My mistake. I use two different CMakeCache.txt files: one that I
manually edit and use for the nightly build and the other that is generated
by CMake. (I do that to separate what I do from the nightly build).
I forgot to change the directory in the CMakeCache.txt
file I use for the nightly builds when I corrected it a week ago using
CMake. Dah!

Thanks again,
Asad