[vtkusers] VTK 4.0 Local?

Lauren O'Donnell odonnell at ai.mit.edu
Sat Nov 17 10:44:06 EST 2001

The slicer classes have not been updated to work with VTK4.0, so even when
you get the local build directory working, expect problems.  I am not sure
how much code modification will be needed to compile/run, but if you work
on it please let us know (slicer-devel at bwh.harvard.edu).

Lauren O'Donnell