[vtkusers] Help, please for MFC/VTKimageviewer

lappadj at libero.it lappadj at libero.it
Tue Nov 6 07:23:59 EST 2001

Hi Lydia,
i have your same problem,because now i need to interact with my
images.The way to interact is to create an GUI with
vtkImageViewer,using vtkWindowsInteractor and
vtkInteractorStyleUser,i'm not have success to do this at this time,but
i send you 2 examples(are the only examples which i have).If i have
some new i write you
Massimiliano