[vtkusers] Re: new tree build - VolPro build errors - never mind

anast.jm at pg.com anast.jm at pg.com
Thu Nov 1 10:00:41 EST 2001

Bill Hoffman just checked in a fix for this.   cvs update
Rendering/vtkVolumeProMapper.h

soooo...never mind...john

From: John Anast-JM on 11/01/2001 09:27 AM

        John Anast-JM           To:   <vtkusers at public.kitware.com>
  NA Paper Analytical           Cc:
             Sciences   Subject:      new tree build - VolPro build errors
 Advanced Imaging Lab        (Document link: John Anast-JM)

  11/01/2001 09:27 AM

Hi all,

I been building the nightlies with no problems for some time now but the last
few tries have been a problem (WinNT MSVC6). Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? I
recently did the CVS update on Cmake and saw several new configuration options
but didn't select any new ones and I double checked, my VolPro build was turned
on and the libraries correct. I did a CVS update on Cmake and VTK today as well.
I tried a clean build of both release and debug...no luck. Thanks, john

Linking...
   Creating library P:/WinCVS/vtk40/VTKbin/bin/Debug/vtkRenderingTCL.lib and object P:/WinCVS/vtk40/VTKbin/bin/Debug/vtkRenderingTCL.exp
vtkOpenGLVolumeProVG500MapperTcl.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: static class vtkOpenGLVolumeProVG500Mapper * __cdecl
vtkOpenGLVolumeProVG500Mapper::New(void)" (?New at vtkOpenGLVolumeProVG500Mapper@@SAPAV1 at XZ)
vtkVolumeProVG500MapperTcl.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: static class vtkVolumeProVG500Mapper * __cdecl
vtkVolumeProVG500Mapper::New(void)" (?New at vtkVolumeProVG500Mapper@@SAPAV1 at XZ)
P:/WinCVS/vtk40/VTKbin/bin/Debug/vtkRenderingTCL.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

ALL_BUILD - 3 error(s), 0 warning(s)