[vtkusers] error compiling vtk c++ examples (heap space)

Wilfried Mausz wmausz at yahoo.com
Wed May 30 10:45:00 EDT 2001

Hello *!

I wanted to compile the VTK C++ examples.
It was no problem to create them when I was using the
binary distribution of VTK.
But now I habe downloaded the source from the VTK CVS
and build it on my own.
The TCL and Python examples work well.

But when I compile the C++ examples (with MS Visual
C++ 6.0) I get a compiler error:

fatal error C1076:
internal heap limit reached; use /Zm to specify a
higher limit

When I use /Zm700 it compiles. But this can't be a
serious solution.

All the include directories are correctly set.

Does anybody know this problem? What could i try to
do?

Bye, Wilfried