[vtkusers] Scalar bar

Matthieu Ferrant ferrant at tele.ucl.ac.be
Tue May 29 11:35:20 EDT 2001

Hi,

I am using a scalar bar with values ranging between a negative number
and a positive number. In order to be able to easily discriminate
between negative and positive values, I would like the 0 scalar to
appear next to its corresponding color in the bar. Is it possible to
enforce this ? Otherwise, if I use two separate color bars, how do I
define the two color look-up tables so they have separate colors joining
for a given scalar value ?

Also, when shifting from vtk2.4 to vtk3.2 the scalar bar completely
messed up the colors, while the actors did not. How do I prevent this
from happening ?

Any help will be greatly appreciated !

thanks,

matt

--
M.Ferrant, Ph.D.
UCL/TELE Room A-157 Place du Levant, 2 B-1348LLN - Belgium