[vtkusers] Re: MFC Interactor in Sample

Nigel Nunn nNunn at ausport.gov.au
Thu May 24 01:30:58 EDT 2001

Hi Rob,
I built the "Sample" project you sent (the one shipping
on the v3.2 CDROM?), and the mouse interaction seems to
work fine.  However, I linked with a set of "nightly"
libraries, not the prebuilt binaries, vtkdll.[lib/dll].
Since your machine runs other Vtk apps, we might assume
there is some problem with the binaries on the CDROM.

Also, overriding OnEraseBkgnd() stops that horrible
flickering on resizing.  The Renderer likes to do
such things itself!

BOOL CSampleView::OnEraseBkgnd(CDC* pDC)
{
  return 1;
}
NN