[vtkusers] Re: Some question of the using of vtkWin32VideoSource

David Gobbi dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca
Mon May 21 14:28:57 EDT 2001

Tell me which version of vtkWin32VideoSource.cxx you are using.
The most recent revision is 1.10 (written at the top of the file).
With older version you have to call ReleaseSystemResources() yourself
(or explicitly delete the vtkWin32VideoSource) to ensure that VTK
releases the driver.  With version 1.10, this is automatically done
when the application exits.

 - David