[vtkusers] vtkMergeFilter error

Walter Herrera walter at lncc.br
Thu May 17 12:26:04 EDT 2001

Hello..

I´ve found an error in vtkMergeFilter.cxx. The source code is the following:

1.          void vtkMergeFilter::SetVectors(vtkDataSet *input)
2.          {
3.               this->vtkProcessObject::SetNthInput(2, input);
4.          }
5.          vtkDataSet *vtkMergeFilter::GetVectors()
6.          {
7.               if (this->NumberOfInputs < 3)
8.               {
9.                  return NULL;
10.             }
11.             return (vtkDataSet *)(this->Inputs[3]);
12.        }

in the line 11. there is an error. It must be:

11.             return (vtkDataSet *)(this->Inputs[2]);

I am using this filter in TclTk, so I have to recompile all the vtk source
code to be able to
use the filter.
Do you know if there is some vtktcl.dll file with this bug corrected?

Thank you...

Walter