[vtkusers] 3D axes...

Michael Bell mbell at coventor.com
Tue May 15 09:33:22 EDT 2001

Terry,
	I have implemented this in java in the following manner:

1. Create a renderer for the axes only
2. Set the number of layers for the renderwindow to 2
3. Put the axes renderer in layer 0, and the other renderer on layer 1
4. reimplement the interactor so that the axes renderer camera does not
respond to zoom and translate

The result is 3d axes set on top of the window with your data in it.

I can send you code if you want a more detailed explaination.

Michael