[vtkusers] win2000

Thomas D. Citriniti citrit at rpi.edu
Mon May 14 19:53:04 EDT 2001

One thing we have found in using Vtk in our main application is that ATI cards are unstable with some operations that use many features of OpenGL. The suggestion we use for support staff is to make sure the display driver you are using is the one supplied by the manufacturer of your hardware. Upgrading to a "generic" accelerated driver can and will cause problems for OpenGL applications.

If yours is not an ATI then simply ignore me 8-)

Tom C.