[vtkusers] DarwinOS and VTK

Yves Starreveld ystarrev at uwo.ca
Fri May 11 13:26:29 EDT 2001

Hi,

I recently committed all the files necessary to build vtk on osx using
the quartz windowing system.

You will need to use cvs to get the latest vtk source distribution.

In the macintosh directory, there is a readme and a set of makefiles &
configure script which you need to copy to their correct places.

Then its just ./configure --with-quartz
and make

Others have had success, so it appears to work.

Yves