[vtkusers] vtkLandmarkTransform & affine transformation (patch file)

David Gobbi dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca
Thu May 10 14:31:23 EDT 2001

I can add this patch.  The reason it wasn't added before was just
basic human laziness, I suppose (or another way of looking at it
is, why not wait until someone asks for it?)
But since you're using it... in it goes.  Building a regression test
for it should be straightforward.

BTW I haven't done any work on the 'transform source' problem we
discussed before.  I still think it is a very good idea, but I'm not
sure what the best way to implement it is.  I've almost convinced
myself that transform objects themselves should be sources, and the
matrix, grid, or whatever actually stores the information should
be data.

 - David

  David Gobbi, MSc                    dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca
  Advanced Imaging Research Group