[vtkusers] my vtk objects lost color when the scence is rotated

Boonyatee Tirawat dr_wat at hotmail.com
Thu May 3 03:06:53 EDT 2001

Hello vtk gurus,
   I have made a class for vtkRenderWindow to embedded in window made by
FOX toolkit. The problem is that when I try to rotate or spin the scence
(through vtkCamara), the actors lost their colors and turn to be the gray
objects. I have noticed that this change will occur from the second time of
Render() call. The first move (or the first Render() ) gives the correct
colors but the laters ain't. Do anyone give me some cues?
My data is made from two files and used MergeFilter and
FieldDataToAttributeDataFilter.

Sincerelys,
Tirawat Boonyatee