[vtkusers] vtkLookupTable - question?

xiong fei xfpku at yahoo.com.sg
Mon Mar 26 13:39:26 EST 2001

Hi,karin

    Thank you for your advice. I think my question is
that: provided a series of data values and a
lookuptable, how can I manually transfer an individual
number into the corresponding color? I should say that
I don't want to define scalar and polydata objects in
this case, the only thing required is a simple
mapping. So is there any good method? Thanks a lot.

Best Regards
Peter
--- Karin Faulhaber <faulhabe at ipf.uni-karlsruhe.de>
wrote: > Hi Peter,