[vtkusers] vtkLookupTable - question?

xiong fei xfpku at yahoo.com.sg
Mon Mar 26 12:05:34 EST 2001

Dear vtkusers

    Sorry for posting this message again, but I am
really in trouble now. What I want is to transfer a
series of special data values into colors, like -1 for
red, 0 for green and 1 for blue(just a color mapping).
Is there any method provided by VTK to solve this
problem? I have tried to use the public method
GetColor or GetOpacity in vtkLookupTable or
vtkColorTransferFunction, however, it returns an error
report for invalid usage. So can someone tell me
whether I have chosen a wrong way to do it?

Best Regards
Peter