[vtkusers] vtkImagePermute without copying the data

Alexandre Guimond guimond at bwh.harvard.edu
Sat Mar 10 13:22:40 EST 2001

Hi there.  Would anybody out there have a class that does the same
thing vtkImagePermute does, but that only changes the attributes
(extents,dimensions,etc.) and references the input data for it's own?

I'm building a viewer with 3 views for each data set (x,y,z) and the
unnecessary 2*NumDataSets*permute simply takes too much memory.  I'm
sure some of you have done this before so there must be a better way
than what I'm doing now...

thx for the info
--
Alexandre Guimond, Ph.D. guimond at bwh.harvard.edu Phone:(617) 278-0800