[vtkusers] Good editor for windows

Song Ho Ahn song.ahn at home.com
Fri Mar 9 17:04:49 EST 2001

I recommend EditPlus.

It is really good for any scripts or program languages. I use it all the
time for html, xml, C/C++, Java, Tcl/Tk, etc...
It also useful for file conversion from Unix to Dos, vice versa.

EditPlus Home Page
http://www.editplus.com

Syntax plug-in
http://www.editplus.com/files.html

==song==

Song Ho Ahn                    song.ahn at sheridanc.on.ca
Visualization Design Institute         Sheridan College
Tel: 905.845.9430 ext 8703          1430 Trafalgar Road
Fax: 905.815.4220                 Oakville, ON, L6H 2L1