[vtkusers] (no subject)

Shiva Bissoon sbissoo2 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 9 13:58:46 EST 2001

Hi all,

I am having problems with storing data.I am not sure if this can be done. I
have created a cutting plane and sliced some particles in a cube.I
was wondering if there is a way to store the data where the cutting plane
intersects the particles in the cube.Is there an example somewhere
where data generated is read into a file?Also, I am only setting the bounds
of the cutter using the cube,so, the particles appear to be sliced on
the render screen, however, they may not have been passed through the
pipeline.Does anyone have any suggestions or help?

Thanks in advance,

Shiva