[vtkusers] Problem with BCBvtkRenderWindow

Miguel E. Puig García mpuiggar at teleline.es
Thu Mar 8 09:17:12 EST 2001

Hi all vtkusers.

I've been working with vtk and Borland c++ Builder, usig the component created by J. Biddiscombe.

Whe I have only one component in the aplication there is no problem, but  when I have more than one there are problems. When a form containing more than one Bcbvtkrender Window componen is shown the interactor doesn't work, and other times the component shows the previous image in the screen instead of the scene on the renderer.

I've tryed many changes to the code, and sometimes I've seen that when I create a new vtkRenderWindow to change the one in the Bcbvtkrender no memory is reserved for the new one. Could some of the problem be due to the setwindowid() and setparentid() functions?

can anybody help me?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Miguel E. Puig García
Escuela Superior de Ingenieros