[vtkusers] RE: [wxPython] VTK + wxPython flicker issue on Linux/GTK.

David D. Marshall gte552m at prism.gatech.edu
Wed Mar 7 23:00:49 EST 2001

Are you using the updated wxVTKRenderWindow code from
http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gte552m/wxVTKWindow.html?  I just tried it with this code (actually slightly
modified) and could set my wxFrame to wxSize(150, 140) and wxSize(450, 340).  I also could not get the
column of pixels problem on the right either.  Perhaps we are talking about different wxVTK packages because
there are a few :(.

As for Prabhu's original flicker question, perhaps you could take a look at the wxVTKRenderwindow code
mentioned above and back-port it to python.  I am not skilled in this, but from what I remember of the
wxPython-VTK code it was similar to the above c++ class wxVTKWindow.