[vtkusers] uncompress GE compressed CT's

Sebastien BARRE seb-ml-a at barre.nom.fr
Wed Mar 7 09:23:15 EST 2001

At 07/03/01 15:08 +0100, Jan Stifter wrote:
>On Wed, 07 Mar 2001 12:46:44 +0100, Jan Stifter <j.stifter at medres.ch>
>wrote:
>
>i could solve the problems myself by using the dicom3tools. i could
>not compile the tools

Yes, they are tricky to compile on Windows-based computers. I sent a patch
to David Clunie, but I'm not sure it will be integrated some day. I've
successfully built the dicom3tools for Windows, but you'll need the Cygwin
DLL to run them. I guess I'll put the whole stuff in a package some day,
but at the moment you (or anyone) can still contact me privately if you
need them. Anyway, the genesis2pgm might be the only thing you need.