[vtkusers] Clipping and cutting more than one actor?

Carlos Martinez Burgos cmarbur at iti.upv.es
Fri Mar 2 06:39:59 EST 2001

Hi all.

I have a renderer with some actors and I need to use a plane to cut
them. I have done it with one actor but I don't know how can I do it whith
more than one. Could you help me?

I'm programming in Java, but I have noticed that some methods are not
implemented in the wrappers, like GetBounds in vtkProp3D. Is it an
error? Then, how can I obtain the bound of an actor?

Thanks.

Carlos Martínez Burgos      |     Instituto Tecnológico de Informática
Ingeniero Informático       |      Universidad Politécnica de Valencia
Tlf: +34 963877237          |                        Camí de Vera, S/N
cmarbur at iti.upv.es          |                   46071 Valencia - Spain
www.iti.upv.es/~cmarbur     |                           www.iti.upv.es