[vtkusers] Texture mapping

Remo Ziegler ziegler at merl.com
Fri Jun 29 12:32:23 EDT 2001

Hi David,

thanks a lot for your help. Do you know how I can map one 3D-point on several texture-points? The
problem is, that every triangle is stored independently from the other in the texture file, so
that a 3Dpoint can be mapped on several different positions in the texture file.

Thanks a lot for your help again!!

Greets .... Remo