[vtkusers] use of vtkCellPicker in a DialogBox-based application

Francis Bouchet francis.bouchet at areall.com
Fri Jun 22 11:15:48 EDT 2001

Hello,

I constructed a dialogBox-based application diplaying vtk actors. I want to
be able to pick a few points on the displayed actor.
I tried to adapt the pickCells.cxx example but it uses the Start member
function of the RenderWindowInteractor which runs in an endless loop.
Thus I can't execute the instructions following the iren->Start () one.
Furthemore, although I succeded in executing the pick operation in
pickCells.cxx I never enter the pickCell function when transposed in my
DialogBox-based application...

What am I doing wrong ? Could somebody help me please ?

Thanks,

Francis.