[vtkusers] java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: VTKInit

Matthew O'Brien matthew_obrien at ndsu.nodak.edu
Wed Jun 20 12:03:56 EDT 2001

Try putting this line in before you create your new vtkSphereSource.

static{System.loadLibrary("vtkJava");}

In order to get the java libraries pulled in, you have to have this line in
your code. vtkPanel has this line in it. When you create a new vtkPanel
before the sphere source, it gets the libraries. Without this line, it can't
find what it needs.

Hope this helps.
Matt