[vtkusers] shutter glasses.

Jerome, Ron Ron.Jerome at nrc.ca
Wed Jun 13 09:47:59 EDT 2001

I haven't tried them on linux, but I do use StereoGraphics shutter glasses
on SGI's with VTK, and it works quite well.

StereoGraphics has a stereo-ready hardware web page which lists many cards
for PC's, you can find it here...

http://www.stereographics.com/html/hardware.html

BTW, there is another brand of shutter glasses out there called NuVision,
that are compatible with Stereographics emitters, and are much cheaper.

http://www.nuvision3d.com/products.html

Ron Jerome
Institute for Chemical Process and
Environmental Technology